APPOINTMENTS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
TYLERS FABRICS IS NOW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Tylers Fabrics is now by appointment to keep staff and customers safe during this time. It also allows for a more personal experience in the showroom, where you will have full access to the samples in store at one time either by yourself or with your chosen dressmaker or designer. It is essential you book a time to come into our store, as we cannot guarantee availabilities for walk-ins.
Each appointment runs for up to 45 minutes and bookings are available Monday-Friday on the half-hour (first daily appointment is at 9:30am, last at 3:30pm). We are CLOSED on weekends. You can view our trading hours here.
To place a booking you can call us on (03) 9421-2848 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
It is important to know our conditions of entry prior to arriving to your appointment. Once a booking is placed, you will receive a confirmation of booking via email that will include these listed conditions. If you have any further questions regarding our COVID Safe policy please call us.
• A fitted face-mask must be worn properly (over mouth AND nose) as per current State Government guidelines inside our store – our staff will also be wearing appropriate PPE.
• Hand-sanitiser must be used upon entry; provided by the store.
• QR Code will need to be scanned at the door and a written sign-in filled out.
• A maximum two people per appointment is allowed – not including the designer or the dressmaker.
• If you are bringing a +1 to your appointment, they will be required to provide their contact details on arrival.
Update 5/1/2021: Please understand that our conditions of entry to our business include the wearing of a facemask, regardless of medical exemptions. If you are someone with a medical exemption, please reconsider your visit. We cannot risk our staff and customers being exposed to this current outbreak.